Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Random Post Starting at 1:51AM ending at 2:45AM, with breaks....

It’s currently 1:51AM EST and instead of sleeping, I found it ideal to write on my blog, which I haven’t done since I think last year. This seems absolutely ridiculous and adolescent; therefore, I am going to state why this series of events has transpired…

1.) I’ve have just discovered a bunch of new Drum ‘n’ Bass music based on Spotify that was unbeknownst to me prior. Because of my adolescent excitement, I awake like a zombie high of crystal meth. (please note, I did not state that I am high off crystal meth.)

2.) I finally received an invite to Google+ and I felt this would be an opportune time to view the site and comprehend the logistics of the site. Maybe it’s because, I sincerely Google+ might actually stand a chance versus the Google Wave Project (which I’m sure everyone waved GOODBYE to within 48 hours of previewing.)

3.) I have a bad case of insomnia that to complement my obsession of new music.
With that being said I intended to actually write about something of relevance, however, that’s absolutely not going to happen. I guess that the beauty of a blog, I can write about whatever I want and post it, no matter how random the topic. I’ll probably wake up in the morning and review this post and say to myself…. “I really just wrote this shit, what the fuck is wrong with me”. Since I’m having fun writing, why mess up a great thing.

(5 minutes later)

So, I walked away from my laptop to grab some water and as I return I start to think…. “is this really a good idea to continue or should I just press ctrl+a and delete this and forget it ever happened?” ……. ………. Of course not, this is an epic moment, I am literally mentally sleeping yet I am being motivated by the same song that has been playing on repeat for the past 30 minutes. (don’t judge me, I’m sure I’m not the only one that ever done this.)

(7 minutes later)

I am now reviewing my last paragraph (I use that term loosely) and I notice that my grammar is becoming drastically worse, yet I continue on with the thought that the song in that is on repeat is completely awesome and that once I read this in the morning, I will consider having a conversation with someone holding a PhD.

(It gets worse)

I have taken a moment to appreciate the randomness of this evening and I actually have become excited because of it. I mean like SUPER EXCITED!!!
With that being said, in my current state of excited randomness, I am going to post this on my blog and embrace this insane work of art……

I think I’m done……….

Yep, it’s over….

No comments:

Post a Comment